Personal Data Protection Policy – Collection, Use and Disclosure
We will not collect data without your consent, and the data collected will be for purpose(s) which will be made known to you prior to the collection.
Your consent to our collection, use and disclosure of your data will be valid until you withdraw your consent in writing by emailing your withdrawal to our Data Protection Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your consent also includes the collection, use and disclosure of your data by us to our service providers, contractors, and affiliates, for the purpose the data was collected.
Your data will, without limitation, be used for:
– Processing and managing your purchase and use of our products and services, including your accounts and program participation;
– Sending you offers, event news and the like;
– Communication with you by post, telephone, email and SMS;
– Our internal operations; and
– Our collaboration with our service providers.
(Please note that our stores in Singapore are monitored by closed circuit television cameras which record photographic and videographic images of persons in and around the stores for security and safety purposes)